Peter Rauhofer was born in Vienna, Austria.
Quote from Peter Rauhofer:
I come from an underground background. My first releases were all on Tribal America, then Twisted America Records. I was always very tribal oriented. I play tribal house, deep house, some vocals, and some classics. You have to take people on a journey throughout the night. If you come to the club for only one hour you don't get the full effect of what I'm trying to do. I've been spinning since the 80's and I've gone through a lot of different styles of music for each period in my career but I have maintained a kind of style that I like to work with in my sets.
Also known as:
Peter Rauhofer also records under the names Club 69, Size Queen and House Heroes.
Trivia Fact About Peter Rauhofer:
When Peter works in Vienna, he often works at the Bingo Boys Studio. The Bingo Boys are best known for their 1990 pop dance hit "How to Dance."
- As Club 69 - Grammy Award Remixer of the Year, Non-Classical.
- Best Remixer - International Dance Music Awards - 2005
- Best Remixer - International Dance Music Awards - 1998
Peter Rauhofer - I Love New York
Peter Rauhofer - Higher: A/X Music Series Volume 3
Peter Rauhofer - Live @ Roxy, Volume 3
Peter Rauhofer - Live @ Roxy, Volume 4
- Cher - Believe
- Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
- Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax
- Funky Green Dogs - Body
- Goldfrapp - Ooh La La
- Madonna - Nothing Really Matters, Impressive Instant
- Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
- Nelly Furtado - Say it Right
- Pet Shop Boys - I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Anymore
- Soft Cell - Tainted Love
The 69 connection:
Peter first became known as Club 69. He now runs his own record label called *69 (Star 69).